Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The 200th post



This is my 200th post of this blog. After all the babbling, crapping, ridiculous,boring, anger, love, touching and lot more emotion of the post of my past, now it reached the number 200. What a great number. But i took 2 years to reached 200 post. It is kind of slow compare to others. Since this is a meaningful post, i just want to write out what do i think about blogging.

Lot of people ask me why do you blog, what so fun about blogging? Actually blogging is nothing fun because you just put your words or picture in a web page that belonged to you. i feel so great about reading my own post in my own blog, In blog, you can write about anything and everything. Just like me, I write about my life, my feeling, when someone birthday, i make a post for them, when i addicted to a song, i will post out the lyrics, when i feel bad, angry, disappointed or terrible, i will write a post about that. I ever scold a teacher before in my blog. HEHE.... I know that is not good but that time i am really damn freaking angry of that teacher. Sometime you will see some bad word in my post, i won't because of scare people hate and not to write that bad words here, cos in reality sometime i do speak bad word but most of the time i am a good student.

Camwhore freak should get yourself a photoblog cause it just will make you feel better when everyone is commented about your picture no matter ulgy or pretty, you dare to show it and we dare to see it. In this blog, i got many memory here, happy nor sad, good nor bad, it just always will be me. And i just love blogging.

What is the advantage of blogging? I think it help me in my essay writing. Now i can write an essay with easily and not really facing any problem to write an essay but it is all about my grammar and spelling mistake only. I need to learn from the begining and i do love when people correcting my mistake.

And i do love read blog, first of all, the MUST read blog for me is Ryan Lem's blog. I love his blog cause it is simply a great blog. It make me think. Think about many thing. Sometime what he wrote is just what am i thinking. hehe..My all time favourite blog. If you got time, do read it and you will get what i meant. Some Flamer blog do cheer up my day. They are just so lame and FLAME. Don't get what i mean? Just go Elvin, Rachel and Pamela's blog take a view and you will know what the crapping i am talking now. Then certain blog just like won't update forever. I just hate that kind of blogger, just close ur blog ok? No need me go there view to see got update or not. In my old school, it just me so crazy about blogging, the others is prefer gaming, dota-ing more. so when i write something bad about them, they wont know.hehe... After that, i do read some chinese blog but mostly is Candy's blog.

THE PAST
the post i love it so much:
My first post => Monday, April 30, 2007 ~ Friends
A post that talk about how do i feel when i be with them, that time really can't cope with them.(kinda emo post for the first post)

Monday, June 25, 2007 ~Walk back into the past to see the future! I'm lost in the time travel
This is my first poem i ever wrote. I think it kinda silly but i think it is a good try for me. Worth to read it cos i got edited version later on.
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/06/walk-back-into-past-to-see-future-im.html

Sunday,July 1, 2007 ~ Everybody's Dream Handphone.
Is a Must REad Post. Go and read NOW........
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/06/handphones-nowadays-are-getting-more.html

Sunday, July 8,2007 ~777 - A long Day
This is a post that i mention before that i scolded a teacher in my blog...damn angry that day.

Monday,July 16, 2007 ~Camp motivation Y2Y
This camp is kinda fun and also make a lot of friends that still good friend now like Yee Keong...

Thursday,July 19,2007 ~ Walking back into the past to see the future. Lost in time travel (Edited)
This is the edited version of my first poem..hehe By my twin bro - Ryan Lem.
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/07/walking-back-into-past-to-see-future.html

Thursday,September 20,2007 ~ Looking at Far Far Away Kingdom
This is the post i think it got kinda good meaning in it...Love it
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/09/looking-at-far-far-away-kingdom_20.html

Sunday.October 21, 2007 ~ Birthday
This is how i celebrate my birthday last year.... Miss it so much now...with my best friend pat lin
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/10/birthday.html

Wednesday,December 5,2007 ~ Sick, Work and Friend Having problem
this post just got a picture that make it so nice, click and see that picture
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/12/sick-work-and-friend-having-problem.html

Hate me or love me
Another poem
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2008/01/hate-me-or-love-me.html

That all for now la.. This year d post u just go view by yourself~ heheheehe

Some post u should take a look:
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/08/excellent-poems-by-not-so-famous-poets.html
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2007/11/some-silly-shot-from-me.html
http://ryancross23.blogspot.com/2008/01/picture.html

The number 200 is included the draft because certain post i just want to keep it to myself..
hehehe.....















Happy 200~~
Ryan L

No comments: