Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three day working at FCUK..

Today is been three days i worked in FCUK...For me, it is kind of good experience because can work in such branded shop..I crazy about branded thing..Almost all my friends know that, if you don't know, now you know. I am just love the most expensive thing..but the problem is i don't have money to buy it.Just can see it from outside only. Sad..Now since i work at FCUK... only a word can describe me now...Fuck.... I never thought of the price would be so expensive. It is more expensive than topman. Even if i get 30% discount, it still damn fucking expensive..Hehe,since i working at FCUK, i can use the word FUCK! I am not a bad boy, ok~~ I just a good boy who like to talk bad word.

Today, i found out that i can wear damn freaking small shirt and it show that my arms are damn freaking thin and like bamboo. It just FREAKING thin..I just scare to look at my arms. I want to GAIN WEIGHT...To make my body look at least ok..now is totally underweight, and damn freaking scaring people... Can't wear tight cloth because will expose i look like skeleton walking at the street, at night will scare off people.

Today i also smell like FCUK, because i played with the fragrant at there. And just spreed it on my body..It do smell ok, but not as good as the one i smell before, i dont know what it called again but that one is the nicest smell of among all i tried now. I miss the smell...Don't when i can smell it again..

Exam coming soon, i going to die as just i am drying now..everyday damn tired and not mood to study..Plus always flirt around and can't really focus on doing my revision. Just see how pathetic i am. I just like that......Someone that not so smart but still want to stay at the science class and hate math so much but still want to take math~ All of this is because of what? Pride? I dont know la..i just pathetic and hopeless...

Start from today, my birthday dinner will be counted down into one month. Mr Not So Popular birthday dinner just expect at least got one people show up for it..I doing my best now to plan it now. Plus now i work at FCUK, i think i do got enough money for the dinner to treat one or two person. But do you guys suposed to treat me right? haha..Don't care la, just hoped got someone to show up on that day.Thank you so much.

That all for today, i am tired now. Going to sleep and tomorrow get back my sim card..yeah..

Life of the Lifeless? I see it seem to be now
Ryan L

1 comment:

幸福王子 said...

haha~ i also wanna work in FCUK~
seems so interesting..
everyday can face all nice shirts~
u should feel happy~