Monday, September 15, 2008

Procrastinate

New word for the day
procrastinate -
1. postpone doing what one should be doing;
2. postpone or delay needlessly;


For me, i really wanted to study but i keep procrastinate it for days by days. For everything i did at the past, i don't think it is enough to cover up what i need to study for until now. For certain reason i just don't want to been left out at the outside of the door this time although i thought i already used to it. but somehow i just don't know what to do with the subject that i studying now. I really don't have much interest in science compared to business. I love cooperate world. I love 9 to 5. i love to go clubbing after my work is finish and go home at 2am. Hehe..,This is the life i been after-ing now. But stay in science like nothing to with my dream.So sometime i do felt a bit fed up about what am i studying now.But however the feeling will be gone when i started to read the book. I think it is because of I do love reading, no matter what book, i just love reading. Reading make me change my perspectives on certain thing. But i do know i love cooperate world and i going into it no matter what i going to take now. Maybe i just get a degree that do with science and go back to cooperate world later on without knowing anything about it.Hehehe....

Now what i need to do is get my end-year exam ready and i hope i can get a not bad result. A not bad is enough for now. Maybe next year i will set my target higher to at least B. Hehehe....Hope i can do it.Just somehow i dont't have any confident to do it. I just need to work harder.

Lately addicted to photoshop~~hehe.. so just play with it. It is kinda fun. So i think the post in coming i will put up a picture that already been edit by me.


Hehe.....what do you think? I know nothing different.
Next up going to doing something to the face..

Just enjoying being nerdy
Ryan L





No comments: