Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crucial

Crucial = Vital, important, essential.recognise

This is the new word i learn today from my bro - Ryan Lem. What is crucial for me now? I think is good result. I need to study hard now for getting a good result in my final exam. I not asking for A, i just ask for good only. I hope I can achieve it but it is kinda hard for me because I really don't understand what teacher is teaching about and what am I doing there? I need to pray for my result and hope i can get at least not bad in my final exam.

business is one of the subject i would like to take in my University in future, but it all depend on my result! If i get good result in science, then i go on with science and do something i hate it so much, that is science! I do hate science. Damn hate it man! But all the people said science is the best future! ok, i do believe that, so my future is all depending on my result now! so, i need to work hard from now. suffer for now and enjoy in the future,.

Work harder man
Ryan L

No comments: