Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Hair Cut and Look Good Now

Hehe...Today just get a new hair cut. It also one of the most expensive hair cut i ever had. But do it worth it? We will see it. hehe... Today just feel kinda tired and just want to rest for awhile. i want to thank Candy for go with me to cut hair. I think i had wasted her time, sorry o....next time i will go anywhere you want to go with you..hehehe...

Birthday coming soon. I am planing my birthday dinner now and i do hope can make it. But it is Thursday, so i dont know should i change it to Friday or Saturday. Going to get the invitation list ready before October 15, set the place and making sure who will attend before october 20.

This is my sexy 18. So i do want something special this year.

Something special?
Ryan L

No comments: