Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life - part 2

Life was not so easy for me lately. Having many obstacles and just some thing to bother me. I just don't like people do something behind me as i take them as my friend. I just somehow cannot understand what it is all about. Maybe i just too stupid to understand what is happening now. But do i care? I not really care cos i am that kind of person that very easy to over my feeling. Mean that i will not affected to this kind of feeling for so long. Some time, do feel like fed up with them for not really want to talk to them at all..But what to do? When it become a part in your life, you just can't think that way. I now dont know what am i crapping now..haha..Sorry for wasting your time reading it..

Just want to say life can't happen as what you want.

One more thing....
I still haven open up the present that given by justin because i want to wait till my birthday only open it up... But i sure i going to love it..
This is the first time i get my birthday present one month early...Thank you dear..You such a great person..(i called justin dear because he like my brother and we do call each other as dear, Dont think another side). He always being so nice to me....Hehe..Thank you lo justin.... appreciate what you done

Holding yesterday,living today,expecting tomorrow
Ryan L

No comments: