Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag x2

1.The last person to tag you ?
Do not remember...It been forever i never to tag

2.What relationship of you with him/her?
If i don't know, how i know the relationship? but i sure he or she is my friends only i will do the tag

3.Your first impression towards him/her?
Same answer as question 2..........

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
Same answer as question 3

5.The most memorable word that he/she has say to you?
Same answer as question 4

6.If he/she becomes your lover,you will...
Same answer as question 5

7.If he/she becomes your enemy,you will...
Same answer as question 6

8.If he/she becomes your lover,he/she has to improve on...
Same answer as question 7

9.If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason is...
Same answer as question 8

10.The most desirable thing to do for he/she is?
Same answer as question 9

11.The overall impression to he/she is....
Same answer as question 10

12.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
At last, i can answer this question.... I do think people will either love me nor hate..hehehe
because i just handsome, bitcy, crazy and cool...

13.The character you like of yourself is?
Myself??

14.On contrary,the character you hate of yourself is?
Not brave enough

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Me,myself and I

16.For the person who cares and likes you,say something about them.
I love you all

17.Ten people to tag
i)Cheryl
ii)Jia Bao
iii)Taira
iv)Gim Aun
v)Afie
vi)Wendy
vii)Anyone
viii)Anyone
ix)Anyone
x)Anyone

18.Who is number 2 having relationship with?
No idea

19.Is number 3 a female or male?
Dont know, She is my part time gf, you say leh?

20.If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
No idea

21.How about number 5 and 8?
No idea

22.What is number 1 studying about?
Form 3

23.When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Lately??

24.Is number 4 a single?
Nope..

25.Talk something about 6
She is just a nice girl lo..


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Golden Rules. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. The people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.. No tag backs!

::. Love myself very much

::.Day dream for five hour just looking at the sky

::. Can non-stop reading a book for whole day

::. Cried when Cyndi died..........My hamster lo

::. Hate math so much until want to drop math

::. Hate myself that not handsome

::.Messenger make me say bad word cos always cant sign in

::. i crazy in love with my blog

::. I love all my friends....

::. Can online from morning to midnight

::. never get angry easily

I TAGGGGGGGG.....

Marcus
Taira
Afie
and who want to do la...............

No comments: