Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Siau Chein

This post supposed to be post at yesterday but because i not at home yesterday so i can't do this post. Although it do a bit late, but i still want to post it now!
Yesterday 12.9.08 was Siau Chein(Candy) birthday~ Yeah~~ I want to wish her happy birthday. I know her not really long time, i think is around this year June when form 6 is started. My first impresson on her is she is a very cute girl but her name is kinda hard to remember~~ Siau Chein.. Really a bit hard for me to remember at first but now i won't forget it. She is a smart and nice girl. At first, she do not belong to my class- 6BT. but i am glad she had asked to transfer to our class and make my day in the class much more better. Now she is sit beside me. She from Sepang and she love to eat. The way she eat not like a girl. You can't imagine how much she can eat. If you don't know her, you will be scared by her.

I am lucky to have siau chein as my friend. She is pretty, nice, funny, smart, good and lot more good value.Somehow, i just feel glad that i have her as my friend~Thank you for being my friend~

We like to camwhore~ the picture below can prove that~ haha~ Thank you for willing to take picture with someone that look like a nerdy boy!! haha~ i do know how do i look like!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HOPE YOU CAN ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND JUST SMILE A LOT. sTAY PRETTY AND CUTE~~

No comments: