Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Sim Wuei and Wai Kee

Today is my friends - Sim Wuei and Wai Kee's birthday. I want to wish them happy birthday and happy always~

Hope sim wuei will always look pretty as Taman Sea Rihanna, ,countiune flaming, and work harder on her study! She is a smart girl and funny girl~ Not bad as someone girl friend, i think she still single and avaible. Anyone intrested can ask me for her number~~ hahaha~ Just kidding~
So i want to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALWAYS PRETTY~


The Taman SEA Rihanna
This is with her best friend - Siau Chein (Long hair)
The only picture i took with her ya? I also not sure o~


She is pretty right? I am lucky to have her to be my classmate!! So, sim wuei or flamewuei, just always stay happy lo~~

My other friend - wai kee also today birthday~! Wish him happy birthday and hope he can find a girl friend soon! hhahaha!!!


The Guy
When two of us meet up, Just will be DAMN LAME~~
Hope you do got a great birthday this year~~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO LO~~~

Happy for you two,
Ryan L

No comments: