Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pathetic

Pathetic is the only word that can describe me, I wanted so much to get this over but i just can't do it. It is hard to forget someone that already inside your heart. I just want the one to be happy even i not the one who stand besides it. Do i look happy when i know someone is dominating the one heart, and it is not me that it need. Sad is a will but wish the one to be happy is what i can do now.

I am a pathetic person that will happy being in your life even just for one day, Just in hope you will be happy. Promise me that you will be happy no matter what happen. You still will be a part of my life and I will remember the time we had together that now it seem it wont happen again. I appreciate every words you given me, I will keep it inside my heart and just will be inside my heart.

Thank you for the sweet words and it just will be the sweet moment in my life.........

Love not longer love
Ryan L

No comments: