Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Outting With Candy and Boon


Today is tuesday and I got Off day today..Yeah..After one long week working and without resting, today is my resting day. But i do not rest at but i went out with candy and boon to sungai wang.

Today woke up at around 9 and get ready for the outing. Early in the morning boon called me and ask me what is the time..I thought already told me but he still keep saying 11am. but i did told him is 12pm. Haha..Luckily he called me or not he need to wait there alone. Then, candy at her home town will straight away come to KL central by KTM. I also taking KTM to KL Central and Boon taking LRT to KL Central but we three are like totally different direction going to there,i from seri setia, candy from nilai and boon is taman melati. Three different place going to KL Central together. I go out from house around 11.30am. I thought i will be late but it do not seem to like that. While waiting for the KTM, candy smsed me and said she will be late for around 1 hours. Then, when i reach there, that boon also not yet there and also late for 20 minutes. Then we two just waited candy at there by walking around and had some chat with him. We two like long time never talk already since i stop working. So we just chit-chat till candy arrived.

After that, we go to sungai wang and first of all we find something to eat first.we eat at the enquried kitchen that the food are not really nice..Oily,small, And we waited forever for it, taste not really nice plus service not really good. I don't think i will go there again. Black listed that one. HEHE... After eating, we just went to green box for ktv session. The room we booked is 4 pm but we reached there about 3 pm so we decided to go take picture at the japaness photo machines. Chinese is called da tou tie. Hehe..Going to show it later on when candy post it cos i dont have scaner...Sad... I love it so much , this is my first time o..Love the picture so much.

After 4 Hours of singing, screaming, rocking at the ktv room, we walked out of the room and walked to Pavilion and take a look at Pavilion's Wong Kok that going to have my birthday dinner there..it is kinda nice place . and we order some drink and have a short chat at there. Enjoy the night view of KL and just relax at there.

After that, home lo....

2 comments:

幸福王子 said...

haha... for me..
no money.. stay at home.. = =

最坏的好学生:;糖果 said...

hey..
can leave commentliao..
i will upload the picture now..haha