Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow, really long time never post a blog entry by writing something. I think it is because i am too busy lazy to do it. Because of everyday need to do so many thing. No really complaining here because i do know it just all i asked for, so i can't blame others for it. Let me start with my daily life. I wake up and go to school. I love school but in the same time i hate school. Because school is one of the stage of our life. We can't skip it so we have to love it. Make it as a part of our sweet memory better than make is as a suffering memory. I love sweet more than bitter. Perhaps I not that kind of person that like to work so hard to get something. I always like that. Hopeless. I know i am. Don't ever want to fight me about it. I know myself the best. ( Learned from Kenny) hehe..if he see this, he sure kill me for copy his words.

Then, i also working now. Actually i am very tired of working. Sometime was thinking what do i want to work. Then, OH YA..because of money. I wan MONEY. I need MONEY. So, working is the legal way to earn money. For sure, if i want to get many, i got not only working to get it, there are always ILLEGAL way to do it, it just depend do we want to do it or not. Then, actually i just tired of just working. now just feel like want to relax and enjoy my life. Too young to say that right? I do know that. but i got the old folk mind now. And wondering when is my retired day is coming......but before that, i want to work till i will vomit when i heard the word WORKING.

Then, go back to my study. My finals exam is SUCK. I fail 3 subjects out of 5. It mean i am STUPID. I never deny i am stupid but it just once again proven by scientific way - exam result. but i not really feel sad about it. Because i can't do anything to change the result anymore, now what can i do is just want study harder and make a better result next year and hopefully i can get some tuition next time. I no mood in tuition. It make me sound like i am stupid so i go to tuition. Because what i can say is i hate tuition and it make me look stupid if i go tuition. I do not mean those people who go for tuition is stupid, is just me, RYAN if go tuition, it mean he is stupid. it is a RYAN's statement, please do not feel offended.

Then, i want to go back to work again. Sometime working do bring me alot of fun. meeting different person with different character is challenging. We don't know what kind of person we meeting everyday. We need to use different attitude to handle them. Working, is just one of the way for u to not to depend your parents too much. You learn how to face the problem all by yourself and i think if you can work, you already able to survive.

Tired, is the word I using now for everyday. i don't know la. I eat my dinner at 1 am and now 2.30am and I am blogging. What life do i having here? HAhaha..Just want to laugh it out loud.
Going to do more post.

Tired and Tired
Ryan L

No comments: