Monday, October 6, 2008

I Thought I was...

I thought i was strong enough to accept anything thing but it seem to be not like that. Lately i keep on tearing. For certain reason, i think i become more sensitive. More easy to get touched. Life ain't easy for me, but i still not feel any sad about it. Relationship do not work for me i also not really mind. Although do feel sad about it but i still can take it.

Just now, my tear drop down again. This time is for Keith's Grandpa. His grandpa had passed away today. When heard that, my tear just drop out like that only. I just can't stop it. Keith actually is my facebook friend only. We do not know each other for so long but we do can talk. I enjoyed talking to him. He is a nice guy. I think around last week his grandpa went into hospital and it is not really doing well for his grandpa. I can feel that he is really worry about his grandpa. He do got tell me about his relationship of him and his grandpa. I can feel it like his grandpa loved him so much, and he also loved his grandpa so much. His grandpa taking care of him when he small. That time he was damn worry about his grandpa. What i can do i just pray for his grandpa to be fine.

Until just now, i asked Woof, also my facebook friend about how he doing, i only found out that his grandpa had passed away, my tear just brust out like...Can't even stop it. I think it is because i know how much keith love his grandpa, how was the feeling of losing someone we love or love us. I do experience that before, so i know the feeling.

Even i not knowing keith in real person but i already take him as my friend and i do hope he will be fine and be strong. May his grandpa will rest in peace. God bless...

I thought i was strong enough to take any death but seem to be not now. I even cried when my hamster was died because of too old. That time i cried for 4 hours. Non-stop. I am the one who not really easy to pop out my tears just like that. I can accept separation of friends but not death.
Now i know what do i can't accept in my life.

Lastly, i hope keith will be doing fine and be strong. And i shall stop my tears now( still crying when i type till here). But i do can't stop it. Hopefully later will...
What i want to say is just appreciate the one you love and the one who love you. No one will know what will happen tomorrow.

Holding yesterday for remember yesterday. the memories that wehad , Living today for you must live at today, NOT yesterday, NOT tomorrow but is TODAY! Do not do something that you will be regret. Expecting tomorrow for always hoped that tomorrow will be better than today and we will always got tomorrow.

Holding yesterday, Living today, Expecting tomorrow
Ryan L

No comments: