Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Myself 1

Today is my birthday, even I also don't know about that. Cos i not really want to remember my lunar birthday. For me, 23th of october is just enough for me so i do not celebrate it too late. Plus now only i know is my birthday today. Now already 11.25pm. Few more minutes the day will be finish. So, just want to write something here to wish my birthday happy birthday. Although i do not celebrate it, but i still on born on today.

My lunar birthday is kinda simple only. My mummy sure want me to eat two boiled eggs. Every year also the same, so today i ate two eggs. Although not really love to eat it but still is a must to eat it. If today is my lunar birthday, then yesterday is pat lin's lunar birthday. I also want to wish him happy lunar birthday. Wish him always happy and this year we going to celebrate our birthday again. Pat lin, my BEST BEST friend in secondary. Without him, my life will be so bored and i will be died now. Plus our birthday is just one day different. So it just make us better friend.

I going to love myself more from now....You also can love me more too...

Happy Lunar Birthday~~
Ryan L

2 comments:

irresistible said...

Happy belated Lunar birthday ryan!!!

幸福王子 said...

haha~ happy birthday to u ya~