Monday, October 27, 2008

My Sexy 18



My sexy 18 is FABULOUS. I love it. Although this year not really celebrate with big big. But still i going to remember my 18 years old birthday for a long time. Thank you guys for making my birthday so nice. Actually i do got a thank you list to make.

First of all, I want to thanks myself for reached 18 years old at all. Get ATM card now. 21st i want to get my credits card. Hehehe.....
Next up, i would like to thanks Justin for the first present i get for my birthday. I love it. It was a teddy bear. I named it Little Justin or Little Jus. Love it so much. Thank you Justin.
Then, my second present is from Su Faye. The card was so nice. I am so touched with the writing. The card are so nice and it do got a picture of us taken at Genting's cable car. Wow, never thought she print it out. Thank you Su Faye. Love it so much.
Nevertheless, all KJ friends. Thank you for the USB thingy. Love it.Although still no idea how to use it yet...

Then, thank you Candy for the card and the member card...hehee..not to forget my TS friends for the cake. I LOVE the cake. it taste so good.

How do i celebrate my birthady:

First round: Dinner with Kelvin. I had a great dinner with Kelvin but something happen in between the dinner.

Second round: Lunch with Joshua at mid valley's Pizza Hut. Thank you for the lunch.

Third round: My birthday dinner at Pavilion"s Wong Kok. Although most of the people just suddenly say don't want to come even is already promise but still got at least some the friends that are really care about me came. I am touched and thank you guys. YOu all making my birthday great. I also got received some SMS to apologize and Hui Xian even call to wish me birthday and say sorry. Actually i also touched by that.

Then, thank you for the wishes that you all given me. In this blog, i can see Taira,Ryan, Pam, Michelle. If i missed out anyone, just say it. then cheryl, dont be sorry for can't go for the dinner, i do understand.
Facebook got many but wished me lot of time is Woof wong. Thank you so much. YOu such a nice guy.
Friendster also got alot...then sms also get lot. Even i also get two call to wish me happy birthday.
Love you guys.


The white cake actually is the next table given to me cos he also celebrating his birthday. We exchanged our cake....Damn happy with it...

Some picture of that day:
(if you want to see more, please visit my friendster or facebook)





HAppy SEXY 18
Ryan L

2 comments:

irresistible said...

Ryan memang sexy gila!! haha~

Ryan L said...

haha
thank you so much
muack~~
you are the best la