Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just...

Lately i just fall in love with Leona Lewis AGAIN. Keep listen to her song only. Why? Because she simply just the best singer of all. And i sick again. Haiz, need to stay at home and do nothing. What to do? Just listen to leona lewis song. I love Yesterday the most. Ok, when i died, i want this song to be played in my federal. Really love the song.

And I need Feedback, oh ya, just some feedback...oh sexy sexy.....Very boring that i listen all the song in my playlist and when the song till the feedback, i remember last time i love this song till everyday must listen to it at least one time.

Then, now it is playing Bleeding love. This is my theme song. I love this song SO MUCH. Sometime i will tear down when i listen to this song because it just matched my feeling that time that are so so emo. My heart is just like keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love. No one care about me but duh, i also don't care about anyone. I just want to live in my own world for as long as i can.

Now is sober. A song that introduce by my bro here. I damn love this love. Kelly clarkon is one of my favorite singer of all time. She is simply great. This song is giving me lot of memory. Everytime listen to it also will have different feeling.

Chris daughtry, a singer i can't live without him. I love his song. ALL of his song...

That's all for this post....

I just can't believe you gone....
Ryan L

No comments: