Friday, November 14, 2008

Movie Fever








I just back from The Garden GSC Premeier...OMG...There are super duper high class. per person is RM20 and it is all in couple seat...and the seat are big..of cos u can't compair it to the gold class but if compair with normal class, it was big and more comfortable..I love it. Plus i do not need to pay it, so all i need to do is just sit back and enjoy the show. Last week i watched Quantum Of Solace and just now was madagascar. Both also a damn nice show..love it so much..When is the last time i watched movie I also forgot edi, but this time is both show also watched, damn good..

Today i also went to KL to take my paycheque. Oh my DAMN gosh, it was lot of money, i do not expect to be so much, It just beyond my expectation, YEAH, more money to clubbing soon. Love it so much, but also must spend it wisely or not i just can finish it by one day.
More movie?
Ryan L