Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alcohol Drinking

Yup, at last, i had my alcohol drinking. Friday, my friendv had a invitation to a private funtion at star hill KL. Wow, i am first time going to star hill, felt so excited about it. After finish my work at 8pm, my friend came and fetch me and we reached there around 9pm.

When i get there, and just don't know what to do. It seem like the youngest there is me. And all are work at big company. Then i get bored at there. the only thing i can do is just go to the bar or wait the waiter to bring out the food. First of all, still thinking wonder want to drink alcohol or not, then just decided drink it.

Let see what had i drink:
martini, vodka, margarita, rum, beer, wine, i think that's all. The least i drink i think is the martini, cos i not really love the martini he made, and rum got a weird taste on it, beer is always not my favorite, then vodka is good and the best is the margarita, i don't know how many cup did i drank that. Then the strongest alcohol is the wine. When i drank the second cup of the red wine, i felt drunk already. And i not acting normal, keep laughing and talking rubbish, (this is what my friend said) Luckily din do anything that will embarrass my friend, or not how he going to social with people again.

Then, here come the consequence of drinking too much, my body can't take it and become whole red and damn itchy. It just like i just walk out from the oven, it damn red, the whole body, when u see it, you will be scared. I not kidding, too bad i never take any picture of it. But it was damn itchy and hot.
After seeing doctor, it is better now

But guess what, i don't give a damn of it, i will still drinking no matter what happen, because i fall in love with alcohol......YEAH..i am crazy already... i know that, i will try not to drink so much, at least not until drunk

Drinking is fun
Ryan L

1 comment:

YuFakhrullah said...

hey babe!
u drunk???
OMG...!
im not telling u to stop drinking but beware..
it might be harm to you..
alcohol is strong acid...
that would make anythimg in ur body corrode easily...
please drink not too much..