Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday

I need a holiday now. Too long never enjoy my holiday. Ever since that i reached my working ages, i keep on working for every school holiday. Although never deny that i am a working freak, now sometime do feel like want to quit the job and enjoy my December. I long time never celebrate Christmas with my friends cos every Christmas I be sure working because that day will be double pay and New year also same. Missed last time the time when i can go countdown till 1 or 2 am in the midnight.

Now seem to be like everyday working working and working. But my working life not bad. Going everywhere to eat. From SS2 Murni to seapark, then mid valley and garden. I keep on eating at different places. Then lately also always in out cinema. This kind of life seem to be like not bad.

Next Thrusday going to MOS. Who intersted just let me know. Will try to drink less. But alcoholic like me sure wont to it.

Okla, i just stop here. Update next time. Going to update some "hot" picture soon.

Holiday mood gone
Ryan L

No comments: