Thursday, July 19, 2007

Walking back into the past to see the future. Lost in time travel. (Editted)


This is another version of my poem - Walking back into the past to see the future. Lost in time travel. This edited by my 'Twins brother" and best friend aka RYAN LEM!! He is a damn cool person. His english level is so high. sometime i can't understand what his post is about what cos the meaning of the word is too deep for me!! This is editted by him. I want to thank him a lot!! This is much more better than my version!! Let me just show it to you!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time passes without you knowing it.

Time passes without you saying No.

It flew by,

And the only thing you can do,

Is to look at your rear view mirror.


There are crossroads every once in a while.

Letting go of something you loved,

Just to get to the other side.

We were wrong.

We were right.

But its the wrong that makes us right.


I walked back into the past.

Just to have a glimpse into my future.

As luck would have it,

I'm LOST now.

I'm north and south.

And there are no hands reaching out for me.


I hear blood.

I see cries.

I'm confused and I don't know what to do.

Though confusion is nothing new.

The only one who held my hand,

left me wandering.

Wondering.


I'm hated.

I know.

I'm backstabbed.

I don't mind.

They deceived.

I blindfolded by lies.

I didn't know.

Couldn't believe.

I only feel gravity and nothing else.


There came a time,

When I'd consider suicidal.

But its a foolish act.

People let me down,

But I won't allow myself to let myself down.

Plain stupidity.


My past are written in stone.

I am lost because it was corrupted.

My future is misty.

I can't see nor touch anything.

I'm afraid I'd fall.


I feel like running away.

But I'm running in circles.

I feel like going somewhere where my name is not known.

But things haunt me wherever I go.

I wish to start a new life.

Even if I have to drill out the memories stucked in my head.


Maybe I'm just stupid.

But I guess its the very thing that keeps me alive.

Even my past is not a perfect picture,

At least I hope that the future is.

Good luck to all the adventurous people out there.

-Fin-
BY: RYAN LEM

No comments: