Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm love with the one i love


I had fall in love! But this love is just too far for me! I can't touch it! I can't see it! I can't do anything with it! She is the one for me! No matter what my friends say about! Most of my friends think she is not pretty at all! For me, she is the most pretty for me! I really love her! I even had think about we will get marry and have children together! I think i am thinking too far! haha......

But, for now, i'm sure she is the one for me, i always look at her. Look into her eyes make me happy! I feel very happy everytime i see her! She has a kind of magic that make me just can't get my sign off of her! She is like an angel! Brighten up my sky! everytime when i am sad or angry,but when i thinking of her, i'm sure will be better!

No one know what will happen in the future! No matter what happen, i still love her. My friends say if she don't like me, maybe i should just let go my hand! Get another girl! But i can't. Cos i just not easily fall in love like other people! They think love is just a game, for me, Love is forever! If i with someone, i will think about our future! Cos i care about her!
I like her so much, seeing her everyday pass through me, i feel so happy! all my life is for her! i will ask her want to be my girl friend someday! i won't tell you all when or where! but If she become my girl friend, i will tell the whole world about that! Cos she is mine! I love her, i want everyone know how much i love her! i want the world know i love her! Without any doubt!


Please, give me some support! some words! to give me strength to do it!

Don't worry about my result, cos i not like other that just care about dating only! I am a rasional person! I know when to do what! where to do what! It just okie for me! But she say wabt to focus on study, i will gonna wait her finish her study. I willing to wait, it just depend on her want me to wait or not. I will love her at least for now! my love has expired date! Although i can wait, but don't let me wait so long, cos when it is too long, i will forgot about it!

I loving with the one i love, i feel happy about it! I just happy to see her everyday! She is just too good, pretty, nice,caring, sweet, cute,fun,and a lot more i can describe her!!!!

Lastly i want to let you know what she call!!
Her name is:
HOOI TENG
What a nice name!! Only name already so good, she sure is a very very very very very very very very very pretty girl!!!

I hope the people will know that i love her and i am waiting her answer! Hope it is a YES!
haha....
Love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: