Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coming Soon..


Coming soon.... Exam

Trial exam and SPM is coming soon. And i not ready at all. I am very worry about it! My math is still suck! And i don't know how to do at all! I am very scare about it!! Tell me what should i do?? i really want to gey good result in SPM! My friends all is ready for it liao! I am the only one that not yet do anythings! Haiz! I just no idea what i am going to be in the future! I want to focus on my study now! no more playing! For me, it is so hard! I might will stop blogging later until i finish my exam!! But i will going to do it slowly!


Coming Soon... Tips for score A in PMR

I going to write about my secret to get straight A in PMR. I going to give you all some tips to get A in every subject! It is depend on you whether you want to trust me or not lo! Cos i just want to writeit and share it to everyone! I'm not trying to show off here! but i am really just want to help the people who need help! I also hope someone can help me in my SPM!


Coming Soon.... New Song for my blog

Now i put this song - ADA CINTA by Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa

This is OST of the movie LOVE IS CINTA.

I hope you all going to enjoy to listen this song!

I like any music, so this is a very great song!

I really hope you not going to close it when you open my blog!

No comments: