Thursday, July 26, 2007

Basketball Noob


Haha.... Ya, I am a basketball noob! I know i am! haha... Even i like to play basketball, but i am very very noob in basketball lo! Cos i am very scare the ball! don't know since when i am very scare to touch the ball! remember during my primary school, i am a basketball freak! I go basketball-ing everyday after school, that is around 4.30 lo! I still remember i go my friends house to change my cloth and bring the big school bag to the basketball court! haha.... that time is really addicted to it! i go everyday until scold by my mom! cos if i play. i will forgot about time! sometime need to call my daddy to fetch me home cos i am living so far that time! my daddy will scold me but i still do it everyday! play i can't walk back home! really! Got one time, i injured my leg but i still play! I almost can't walk cos it is so serious! HAha...so crazy right??? ya! i am like that! When i like something, i will get too obese with it!!


but now is totally different, don't know why i just suddenly don't like to play basketball! It because of my friends or myself?? i don't know! cos i just become like that only! no reason! My friends now all like to play basketball! but i just feel so wired to play with them! don't know why! maybe i think they are taking the game too serious! For me, a game is a game! I don't mind with the result, i just mind the process of the game! I don't blame in people when people not good in that game, cos not everyone perfect or good in that game! but i think my friends not like that! They are too serious in everything! For me, it is not good! For other, it might be good! I don't know! It just depend on the how do you give the definition of game only! Some might say the final purpose of the game is to win! If you lose, than you are a loser forever! For me, game is just a game! when it is finish, it finish! don't bring it into your life! haha.... talking too much liao!!


Today i just play basketball with my friends! YEAH!!! i got one ball in!! hahaha!!!! So cool man!! Al thought just one ball only! but it is mean a lot to me! Cos it is the first ball i in since the last time i play in serious game!! I don't remember the last time i play game with my friends! Cos i am very scare to play with them! Cos they are too good lo! I just can't be compared with them! TOO good for me! so i just started to lost interest in basketball!! haha.... never mind lo! i can focus more on my homework! not like last time! go home around 8 or 9 haha!!!


sometime i do think that i am really noob in everything! Cos i am stupid! Not only in basketball, in math and art too!! I am really noob lo!! Damn stupid lo i! i just like that! I never think about what am i going to do to overcome it! maybe i too stupid lo! haha..... i don't mind to be a stupid in my life! This world need a stupid to show how smart are the smart people! If don't have the stupid like me, the smart person wouldn't be so special! haha...... it is true!


Saturday got a monthly test! going to have BM,BI and math! OMG, Math!! I so scare!! After school got a physics quiz. Trial exam next month and SPM is near! I going to crazy!! My mom say no more going out after July! That mean this month is the last month of freedom!! I will do everything i want to do in this month! It is damn rush!! I just don't like it!! But for my result, i will do it! I need to do a lot of math exercise but when i open the book, i just don't know how to do everything! haha.... i am so stupid! But i do need it! I will try my best to overcome by stupidness for the SPM. Burt after SPM i going to return back to stupid!! Cos i enjoy to be stupid!


haha..... that all for today!! I going to write the tips for scoring A in PMR soon!! Really soon! just be patient!! Cos i need time to do it!! @.@ sorry for keeping the one who need it wait! Just wait for few day lo!! this is my promise! But it is depend on you all want to trust my tips or not lo!! (p/s:this is not for show off) I do get straight A in PMR! Really~ who do not believe it, it okay~! I might be lying! haha....... Lastly, want to say sorry and thank you for the one who reading this post! sorry for the bad grammar na dspelling or even use the wrong words! Cos my english level is low only! Thank you is for willing to read until here~~

haha...... this is really the end! One more thing......

($%^&%$#@&&*) I'm sure you are angry now!! cos this guy is so "long breath"! haha...okie la~! I really end here lo! SEE YOU lo!!! XD

No comments: