Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Am i losing it??


This few day, i am surround by my anger! I just really angry about everything! I don't know why i felt very angry! Finally today i find out the reason liao! The reason is very simple! It is because i am jealous my friends!

Haha... this reason is stupid right?? After you see the reason why am i jealous about my friends, you sure will laugh until you can't stop it!!

I should go and learn how to control my anger! I can't show my emotion in front of my friends again! cos it is against my own law!


In my law, it state that:

My friends joy and happiness is belong to them,but their sorrow and pain is belong to we!

My joy and happiness can share with anyone, but my pain and sorrow is belong to me!!

I will not show my emotion in front of my friends!

Can't hurt them!!


Before i write the reason, i want to write about something else! Waiting bus is kinda boring. When you wait bus alone, you will feel like so lonely! The feeling is damn bad! I don't like that feeling but i already used to it! What to do? No one is willing to wait for me ma! I am not complaint ya! so, do not say anything to me at school! I know the feeling that waiting bus alone, so i try to not to let my friends have that feeling! So, i like to wait bus with my friends! But lately, Don't know why, I just don't get it!


I feel like i am losing this friend! In the school we see each other everyday! but the distance between us is getting bigger! Cos, we are really less talk now! And the chance to talk to each other seem to be very small!


I really like this friend! He is the most important friend in my life! He also the one i only trust to talk everythings! Losing him make me feel like i no more people can talk about the things i only want to share with him! I like to go his house, it make me feel like much more relax! I just don't have to wear the mask when i talk to him!!


I hope i can really save this friendship. Cos i can't affort to lose this friends! He is too important to me!


Learn to hide my emotional from now! i will do it!! If i lose this friend, i need to learn to deal it without anyone help!!

No comments: