Sunday, July 8, 2007

777 - A long Day

777, is my school carnival day!! I wake up at 5.50 am. And i walk out to take bus around 6.15 am. I am very sick with walk so far in the dark road!! It is very dark!!
I wait the bus and get to the school around 7.15 am.

When i get there, everyone already here!!! We all start to work lo!! To make our stall ready!!
I am really glad i am a part of 5A- the best class in the school!! 5A rockz!!!

My senior Theng Hon and Emily come to support us!! Really happy to see them!! Than my friends Yee May , Poi Man, and Wendy also come!! Really Happy to see them!! Too bad Wayne, Sai Khong and Hoong Yau can't come! Or not it will be more fun! I also saw michelle!! I go to say hi to her! Really happy to meet her!!

Than, got something happen!! The BITCH teacher say my friends cloth is too sexy!!?? WTF, what do you care??? They not our school student! What they want to wear is their freedom!! The Bitch teacher even try to chase them away!!! My friends really angry and they are really leaving! I also angry!!! But what to do? I can't kick the teacher!! If can, i will do it!!!

I also saw the one i love!!! She is so pretty!! THe most pretty girl in the world!!!!!
I LOVE HER FOREVER!!!

We take alot of pictures!!!!




Me and Yee May



Me and Poi Man


5A rockz~ Pn. Aziah is the best!!!



Me with the prefect couple- Joon sean and crystal




me with Poi Man AGAIN






She look so fuuny! hahaha...





me, Wendy and Gim Aun







Me and wendy









me and cheryl








The best buddy in the world-
Weng Hong, Pat Lin and me










Me and my best buddy gim aun











i look so silly and chuan!!??












Me, joey and michelle
After the carnival, i walk wendy to bus stop to wait her friends!! Ai Peng and Zhen Ming!!
They are so nice!!! Even just meet, but i know they are really good person and also friendly!!!
NIGHT
BBQ at the basketball court!! Me, weng hong and cheryl went to bbq at the basketball court around sri aman!!It is a very funny!! I see yee may and poi man again!!!We go there and help them to make the fire!!! but not we start to use first!!! haiz!!!
haha.... than we( the senior 4ppl, wendy, cheryl,and a girl) go to 7-11 to eat cup mee!!! Hahaha.... it is funny!! We like so kesian!! Wendy is really funny by her action!!We all have alot of chating in the 7-11!!!!!
Than we go back to start our bbq!!!
than we just go home around 10 with cheryl car to LRT station!! It is really fun cos i can be with poi man and yee may!! We really no time no see liao!!!
Than i get home by 11.30pm.
I study until 3.30 am than i sleep lo!!!
Really a long day right???

No comments: