Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's okay, i don't mind!!


Today having a hash time during activity! Before i start to write about this post, i want to say is, it going to full of bad word! So if you feel not comfortable, please don't read!
Today i wake up at around 6.30 am. Than i take bus lo to get to the school! Damn sick lo! Everytime need to walk so far~. Haiz!! Then i get to the school before 8! THank god i do not late~ I don't want to be scolded! Then, Sir WL call us go to the scout room to have a talk! Ok, TALK, We talk every activity! This talk is very stupid! The talk he mean is to scold us! What the Fcuk! You want to scold us, just say so, don't say have a talk with us! Do you think you are the sir, you can do anything ya?
Then, after we get into the scout room, he started to scold us one by one! He say i am too close with the junior or the girl guides! What the fcuk, what do you care! He also say my friend Weng Hong many things! His is a good and hardworking person! but the WL still do not satisfy with it! You mo**** fc** Bit**. I think Weng Hong is the best lo! Then Pat LIn he also scold him! F*** ka* y**. Pat lin is good enough liao! what do he want?? A god ya?? A 100 mark people ya?? I really don't like him! But it's okay, i don't mind! Cos i already used to it!! I always scold by many people! so, i can act as i am okay! If i am the last time me, the table already fly toward his face lo!! I going to kick his as* lo!! but now i am change liao! I not going to do that anymore! So, he is lucky!
Then, after this, we are practicing our marching. Then he ya, don't why just angry with us! It just because we all can't come out at sunday, then he angry with us! Don't what he thinking! He is so selfish! He want us to just follow his rule! Who he think he is, Why must we do all the things he tell us to do!! I just simply don't like it! He can't think about that sunday is family day! Who want to practice with him! You think we all crazy ya?? I am very angry with the atitude he having! Really a bad example for us! Then he say he don't want to care about us anymore! He want us to figure out what he writem if we are wrong, then he will puinsh us! What the heck, he think we are the worm inside his stomach ya? We know what he is thinking ya?? I really feel like want to kick him! Than he say we no need to join the competition la~ And that Wai Seong also same! He forgot he is same with us! He do not having a higher level than us! We all are the same! When sir ask us to say something, why don't he just say something! Blame us lo!! He forgot he is one of us, say us mute, he leh?? why can't he say? It just so suck! he is just too arogant!

after the activity, my plan all change liao! Actually i got a plan for it! but after get scolded and no more mood! I decide to go with plan B! My plan A is go activity -->Gim Aun House-->go home and do revision! But i change my plan is because:
1. I am angry
2. scare disturb gim aun lo, cos he is busy and scare him not welcome me!!
3. need to go for donation! get scolded also because of this! they say want us to try the best to sell it but now he want us to finish sell it! You damn FC**ing hell la!

Than, me, Cheryl , kok Hong and pah yih go to sell the pen! It is a damn fun. we press all the door bell and asking! It is so cool to do that! haha....... I very having a good time with them. it bring back me! hahaha
THan , the day just end like this lo!! haha
I am so bad right??? Talking bad things behind people! But i don't mind people to call me bad guy because i am!! haha............. xD
I am a bad guy!!!!!!!

No comments: