Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hate Me Or Love Me

Hate Me Or Love Me

I am Bleeding In Love,
Because of the one i love is standing besides me,
but she not even know i love her!
my love!

My heart is bleeding love
Love but hurt
So do i really care what do you think?
You always say care about me
but your action is just too hurt me
is that called love??

Bleeding But not in love
Why do i feel that?
i not love you but i am hurt because of you!
is that called hate??

I don't have time or wish to hate you,
i am too hurt for my love
don't add salt on my scar
But if you do that i also don't mind
cos i not love you!

Keep holding on??
i don't know!
Because of you i want to breakaway
All of this is complicated
i look all in the behind these hazel eyes,
now i just want to go home
to where i belong to!!

Can i have a kiss?
don't waste ur time on him again
you will be haunted if u still love him
Sober??
i never again want to hear his name form you
do you care how i feel?

Since you been gone,
i keep thinking,
when you gone,
do i still can love?
the answer seem too far away!

When you believe i love you!
Over you that memory
it's not over!
Just hate me or love me!!
A simple choice to make!

END!!
BY:RYANCROSS23

No comments: