Thursday, January 24, 2008

Off day

Yeah!! Tomorrow is my off day! I so happy with it! At last i can off liao!! No need to work, feel so good! Just now i hang out with Poi Man and Yee May after finish my work! Haha! so late edi still hang out in sunway pyramid! crazy ya? Nola! actually yee may's father went to bowling count to see competition! So i just walk with them and see la~! Then, yee may want to eat something and we just sit down and talk! Wah, really long time din talk with a friends like this liao! Sit down together and talk about many things like life, work, future! And i long time din see Poi Man le! Tomorrow going to visit her working place!

okla! I stop here! tomorrow going to update more! Or if u want to call me out tomorrow, i mean Friday! just do it! k? i will be free whole day! I not yet have plan for tomorrow yet! hope it will be a great day!

ps to cheryl and jia bao: i do got potential to become paparazzi! I good with my taking picture technique right? haha!

No comments: