Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back To School

I just too boring to update my blog!~Cos i am too tired and busy for everyday! Sometime just like want to quit the job! Sorry lo for long time din update my blog! Wednesday i went back to school! And i had meet back lot of old friends! Like Cheryl,JiaBao,Nicole,Hing Lun,Joey and lot more!! Miss them so much!! haha!! Cheryl and Nicole have a new hair cut!! Short hair~~ haha!! They do look pretty now! ButJia Bao also very pretty! I went back to school just sit there and chat with them for two hour! Haha.... I so miss the time where we can always talk to each other,i mean i with cheryl and Jia Bao!! I also had lunch with them! But i find out the school canteen already change boss and the food is suck! Thank god that i had left that school!


This is the picture i curi curi take when they are eating!! haha!! xD


Cheryl still lookpretty and cute with her short hair!!!
Jia Bao still very Cute!!!
Nicole with her short hair!! haha



Haiz, my hand hurt again! This time is fall from stair! Thank god just hurt my hand!!



Okla! Stop here! See u all next time! I promise will be within two or three day i will update again!! not like someone,promise people and break it!! Dun wanto talk about him lo!!!

No comments: