Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008- Happy New Year

Haha!! today is the first day of 2008! A brand new year, brand new life for me! This year is going to so different with my pass few year! haha! i going to miss it!! I miss Pat Lin so much!! Even he just went to NS for three day, i started to miss him! haha!! GAY!!??(u sure shouting that word now) Of cos not! He is a very best friend that i think i wont find it at anywhere again! No one as good as he is! what is so special about him? First,he wont forgot my birthday! For sure because our birthday is just different with one day only! He is 22Th of October and i am 23Th of October! lolz!! Then, he is just very understand me! i had promise him when he back from NS, i going have a lunch with him or maybe dinner! i going to pay the bill and the limit for him to eat at where or what to order is no limit!haha!! cool bo?? what to do? a best friend is just one in life! and i also promise other people too! Right?? My twins brother-ryan lem, And also hong hong aka zhen yong! haha!! This two promise i always remember cos they are damn cool! and i just is the kind of people who dun like to break the promise i make!! haha!! joey also i promise to belanja him! cos joey is really treat me so good! I stay at his house overnight for few times! And he really nice and cool! He just too good! His family also very friendly!! haha! This i wont forgot de!! haha! We must always remember the good of person! how good people treat you and forgot how bad people treat you! For Mr.Gim Aun? I dont know him la! he is very busy with his work. plus i think his salary is higher than me!! haha!! see lo! got chance to him or not lo!!! for you all, can i set the limit at two digit and first digit start with 9 as limit??? k??

For this new year, i am kinda happy! because of few things lo!! I knew some new friends, i had meet my twins bro-ryan, and his friend,kim. can i call her kim?? cos i got a friend name also kimberly and i also her kim. it make me feel much more comfortable and closer!(i mean friend to friend la). And i meet the prefect couple-nick and vivian! haha, in the shop i work! want to know them lo!! they two really look damn good together! when i go to countdown, i think i saw sai khong but i not sure was that him! so i din call him ! after read his blog,i think that was him! haha!! And i meet back sie lein, a friend that i know for 11 years! it not easy to friend with someone for 11 years!

i want to make some wish for this new year:
1. Hope my SPM result will damn good! damn good is enough! best of the best left it to the smart person ba! i am not!even my daughter cheryl always said i smart(damn zi lian)haha!!
2. Hope all my friends is okay and happy always! Including YOU who reading this post!!! and not to forgot me!! haha.....
3. i hope can dye my hair! what colour?? dunno o? dark brown?? light brown? Gold? red? Blue?? what u say? give some opinion!!
4. Buy anything i want! haha!!
5. know more new friends!!!
6. Have a girl friend!! really hope lo!!!!
7. Just love me as who am i! can??
8. My blog can view by more people!!
9. can go a vication with friend!!

p/s: i damn like kim's friendster song! Who know what song is that??
HAPPY NEW YEAR LO!!!!

No comments: