Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Going to End........

Today is 28 of december! Three more day, 2007 going to end! Haiz, i going to miss the year so much! This year is a memorable year! got happy and sad memory together with it! i just hope the year will be one of my best year in my life! In this year, many things happen, good and bad! but the thing i hope to happen din happen tat is having a girlfriend lo!! haha!! Almost all my dream and wish ahd come true! i just left one more wish to do it but i think have to wait until next year lo! that wish is take a picture of me, pat lin, gim aun and weng hong! until now this wish haven come true! hope next year i can do it! last chance for doing it!

Yesterday went out with my friend, it is the last time i going to see pat lin! So sad! i going to miss him so much! so much!! he is my super duper cool best friend! He going to NS for three month! haiz! so sad i cant go!! hope he will do well in NS and take care lo!

I also got meet estee and meagan also! Estee HUG me!! OMG! this is the first time i hug by a girl or i should say first time hug by someone! The feeling is kinda good! dun think other side! I mean no matter hug by who, i will feel good! Everyone need a hug! i hope i can hug by all my friends1 haha!!

Today my "twin" bro- Ryan come to visit! And he bring a lady along with him! haha!! i very surpise when he walk in lo! too bad he in rush!or not i like to talk more to him! He look much more handsome and cool in real more than picture! haha!! handsome man!!

oklo! stop here! happy new year lo1



No comments: