Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Chapter of Ryan Trilogy- The Next Episode


Third Chapter-The Next Episode

Haha... Yesterday just finish my second chapter of Ryan Trilogy-Secondary life! Today is a whole new chapter for me! I will try to forgot all happen in the past and move forward! Just never expect the day will be come so soon! i hope that it will not end so fast! But the fact is it is already end! I will do the things that last time i can't do or i don't allow to do like dye my hair, change my blog name into this kind of name-Call me Bitch, U Bastard!! It is kinda cool because i love it!! haha!! i am wired right?? Yesterday is my last day at school! I got my chinese paper yesterday but it also a day that many things happen!!


I hang out with Wai Seong and Yee Wei after my paper 1! and i had alot of fun with them! We go to kampung cempaka to eat our lunch!! Long time din eat lunch with my friends because normally i wont order even i go with them!! But this time i order the mix rice that Wai Seong said it is good! I still remember he bring me to that restaurant before! I think is form 1 or 2! We three had alot of talk! It was a great talk with them! We talk about politics,School,Friends,Future,Work,Money,Funny thing,Movie and many more! I think we sat there for two hour! haha!!!!


Then, i was having my paper 2! My nose are bleeding! Oh MY GOD~ But it is okay because it is just little blood only! I still can do my exam!!

haiz! this is the prove!!

After finish my exam! Jia Bao smsed me and ask me where am i! Actually i am on the way back edi but she say she at school so i just went back to see her! When i get nack to school, i saw Jia Bao,Cheryl and Nicole! Very happy can see them for the last time! But they are in rush, so i just can talk few word with Jia Bao only! haiz!! Later, Weng Hong is having some problem with someone! I am worry him so i followed him to her house to find her but she say she at One Utama, so Weng Hong just went there by cab! I don't what happen next but i hope they will be okay lo!! Later i sms him!!

To My Beloved Daughter-Jia Bao

U had promise me when i ask you out, you will go!! I said i will let the whole world know your promise by putting your promise at here! Hope you can keep your promise lo! that what you wrote to me:

Can! no problem! You're our(Jia Bao and cheryl)daddy ma.Our beloved daddy ma!!

hope can see u all soon la!!

No comments: