Friday, December 14, 2007

Working or Study?

A very famous question asking by all the just finish form 5 student, i should working or go on with my study? For me, i want both! Now i am working. i think i am doing well! Working is not easy as you think! you work in a totally new environment and new people you will meet! You need to have a good social skill! Like me, now i am doing well with them and they are the one i meet everyday! Work with other people not like working with your family! You need to prepare to get scold everyday! You need to work hard because they are not your family, they are your boss or head! I get scold every time i did something wrong! Haha!! But now i am doing well!
But only one thing i worry is my supervisor is leaving next month or i should say next year! And i need to hold the key of the shop! And pick up the responsibility to handle the management of the shop! Now they are train me to become a leader and take over the shop next year! Now i really working hard! Everyday get scold but also learn new things! Like how to transfer stock, talk to IT officer, arrange the schedule! Need to learn many things in one month! Next year i will be alone cos all my partner is going with their study! to form 5! haiz... need to work with new people again next year! but now they do become my best friends edi! haha! I am enjoying my work. The only thing i love is not lover,friends or book but is money! Haha~ I work so hard just for money ma!~ right?? Just like my friend daryl said, if get scold just take it! Zhen Yong(Ah Hong) also said always cover your friend and help each other!better get yourself get scold than make your friend get scold! I am totally agree with him~ Now the one i always hang out is with Zhen Yong and Yee May! haha...Yee May also work at sunway pyramid and she work at rufffery id! i eat lunch and dinner with her everyday! Work is not kinda boring if you got friend with you! To talk and eat! Sometime go yum cha together!

I thought i will miss my old friend very much but now it seem like no! The reason is i get my new life,new friends, new place, and my old friends are like just so wired la! They just like too far away from me! At school i already think i cant get into their world but now it like getting more worst! But thanks god i still got pat lin that always reply my sms! haha!! And cheryl,bheryl(xing) the twins sis that said maybe can go watch movie and ice skate with me next week! now i just need to set the date! Who want to go, after i set the date, can let me know! Jia Bao that ask me to go to the chunch camp but i need to work! Sorry ya jia bao!! But hope next week you can go lo!! Maybe you think i am so fake, just love the new thing and forgot the old stuff! I'm not! If iu cant get something, instand of holding it, i better let it go! Just like pat lin said, if the one really miss you, he will call you ar try to contact you! You no need to keep on remind him that you are exist! i just too tired to do that! But i will try to do it la!

Study?? i don't know la! I really don't what i like about study! Like a stupid person like me, Exam always not good, hate to do homework, noob in math! but now i need to calculate many thing like count the amonut of money, do the account thinggy! hate it! Study just will decide when i get my SPM result! but i sure go on with my study!! I love money but i love school life more than money! At least i no need to worry get scold when study! haha.... For now, i will enjoy my working life and forgot the school life! yes! this is the way i should do it~! but old friends must be remember! I will try to see them if got chance! Scare later they will forgot me!

P/s: If anyone want to go see movie next week, let me know after i set the date! K?? i will ask all my friends that i know including the one - You that reading my post now! haha!!

No comments: