Saturday, December 1, 2007

Few words for my beloved friends

"few" words for you all!!

I want to say something to my friends here! First going is GIM AUN!
Gim aun, i am glad that i having you as my friend!I know i did many wrong things and make you angry and sad! But i hope that u will accept my apologise~ I am sorry man! I not really mean it~I know i am selfish!But i must finish my wishes before i end my the secondary school life! Now i just left one wish to go!! Hope next year i can do it!! THanks for everything u did for me! I know that i have disturb you all the time!but i do not regret it! Cos this is only the time i can spend with you! Cos u will never have time to be with me,so i really need to do it! Sorry lo!!! sorryyyyyy!!! lastly want to say i am the most luckiest person in the world to have you as my friend! THanks for everything, sorry for everything! And i loveyou always!! (brother love)Just want you to know,no matter what happen i still want to be your friend and you are forever my best friend!~ nomber 1 friend!!

Next is PAT LIN
Pat Lin,in secondary school,i knew u for the longest times! Five year! Five year same class with you and three year sit beside you! Walau A, I am damn lucky to have you as my friend! Who can be same class with a person for five year?? we two la!! From 1B to 2A and drop to 3B and go up back to 4A together and 5A for the last year! We are really got yuan!! My school life without you, i sure will become evil!! You had taught me many things! U always teach me how to do math and i always don't let you sleep at the class!! Sorry for that~ You the one who like my other buddy,when i see u, i see him! u two just too alike in many aspect! So i just know you will be my best friend!! And so ngam,our birthday is different on one day! you are 22 oct and i am 23 oct! WAH~~ i really so happy about it!Plus, this year we celebrate our birthday together! I hope we can do it again in the rest of the year!! You are the one who always treat me the best! No one is better than you!! I still rememberthe time after i get scolded by arham arham(don't want mention his name again), you just put your hand on my shoulder and say it's okay! Like pai pai my shoulder! This is really sweet and touching! But the sweetiest and touching thing you ever done for me is when i having my kesusasteraan cina, u send a sms to before 2 hours of the exam to wish me good luck! and u called me after the exam to ask me how am i doing for the exam!! Walau A, i am damn touched and almost cry lo!(Believe it? or not!) You are the only one to wish me good luck and ask me how do i do! Although after few day Wai Seong and Gim Aun also got ask but you are the most true heart to do it!! I just love pat lin!! haha.... just want you to know u had taught me many things like math,english, how to be a good person, how to get out involved into troubles! and many many more!! just want to thanks you!! and sorry for if i did anything wrong or hurt you!! Thank you and sorry!! Love you forever lo!!!
p/s: u are going to NS, Haiz can't hear the voice the joke from you three month will be suffer!! Good luck and must take care! U must not be so bad-tempted(spell wrong??if ya, hope u know what i want to say),must keep your mouth shut and try no bad word to the gang(can't say it at here,later cut my acct) you hate,later they hit you at night! I am serious!! okay??

Third is Weng Hong
Weng Hong ya Weng Hong!! Just don't know what to say to you! You must not too lazy lo! Don't always just maple-ing lo!! more go out with your girl,try to talk more to her, sms or straight away call her la!! like that you two only can maintain your relationship!! You must take good care of your body,don't always hurt here hurt there! Like last time, first hurt your hand then ur leg later? i don't lo! hope you take care la!! must la!! Try to read as much as you can! Reading help to improve someone personality and make you more handsome!! Although you look handsome now!! haha..... take care la!!!

Fourth is to the ladies-Cheryl,Jia Bao,Nicole,Wei Lin
I am glad to know you all! do you all feel that too?? try to take good care of ur guy's boy la!!!! and also must remember me la!! when i call u, don't staight away hang up ya!!! i love u all too( guys....don't think other side, just the love of daddy to cheryl and jia bao,brother to nicole and friend to wei lin) hahaha.....your girls must love me too la!!!!!

Five is to all my friends la
hahaha....no mood to write la!! next time if i do remember, i will list out of my voice of my heart to all my friends!~! i love you all!!!! Remember me ya!!!!! dedicated to Poh Yi,Hing lun,Theng hon,wai seong,lik jet,chia yan,and .................

No comments: