Saturday, December 1, 2007

SPM over AND NEW life begin

YEAH!! Spm is over and i really glad that i can do it! I think the over of spm is the over of my secondary school life! Going to miss it so much! I just so love the school life! Because can see my friends all the time! I love all my friends! But i just don't know do they love me or not! I just hope they will remember me! At least MY NAME!! Haha.....Hopefully my handphone will ring during the day before taking my result! Hope they will call me or sms me!Or at least reply my sms!! IS that too hard for someone?? After SPM, i can't see my friends anymore! Cause we all will be busy with our own life! But the one i really will miss alot is PAT LIN and GIM AUN! Cause i take them as my best best friend! I take them as just like my brother! They like a part of my life! Without them,my secondary school life will be bore until die! They are the best person in the world! THe coolest person in the planet! I love them both! Don't ask me to choose who are more good! I won't do it cause they both are the best! I can't compair them! Cause they is two totally different person! The way they treat me also not the same! But i don't mind at all. Just love them!! Now i need to live without the presence of them, i just don't know how to do it! I know they do not mind at all about me! They life will be better without me! haha..... i think so la! Cause i am a bitch and bastard!! hahaha.......

New chapter of my trilogy of life will begin!! I going to work until i die!~ just hope working can help me to used to the life that without my friends! Especially without PAT LIN and GIM AUN! haiz!! just going to miss them! hope them will call or sms me la!!!My new chapter is depend on the heart that i left! I just need to do it!! haiz!! Now i just out of my mind!! Will fall into hte trap of temptation of money?? Will i find my Shen Cai Jing?? Will i become a BITCH and BASTARD?? yayaya!! i will cos i am it now!! I think many people think that too!! okay la read my next post la!!

No comments: