Sunday, October 21, 2007

Birthday


The Birthday cake
With my Big name-LEW CHEE LEONG
First, we are singing birthday song
Then,Lik Jet singing with very funny way!! We all laugh!!
WALIAO!! They sing four type language of birthday song
At last, It time to blow the candle!! (the cake full of our four saliva)



PRESENT TIME
From:Poh Ling,Poh Yi,Gopi,Jason,Wai Kee
The card wrote:
To:Chee Leong
Happy 17th Birthday
From:Woon Wah
From:Kar Tzun
From:Cheryl,Wendy,Weng Hong
I like it so much!!
The card wrote:
To:Lew Chee Leong
We all wish u happy birthday and you wish wili come true
I think tat is represent Wendy(1st head),Weng Hong(2nd head),Cheryl(3rd head)
From:Woon Siang
From:Theng Hon
From:Hing Lun
From:Gim Aun

All my present!! LOVE IT!! <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_31">Lik Jet,Hing Lun and me!! Just having alot of fun today!! We eat,chat,play!! Doing all the crazy things!! Pat Lin Is been pushed into the pool!! HAHA!!!

I'll stop here la cos too late edi!!

TO BE CONTINUE.....

No comments: