Thursday, September 20, 2007

Looking at Far Far away kingdom

I am looking for the Kingdom of Far Far away! I know someday i will find it! But before i find it, i will facing many problem, i will fall down many times. i will be hurt by a lot of people! But i know i can do it! Just need to make my heart stronger!

But, where is the Far Far Away Kingdom? Who can give me a clue? Who can bring me to there?
i hope in the journey to the Far Far Away kingdom, i not will be alone! But, i am so alone now! My dream is breaking!
Who can do as Kelly Clarkson said:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

I really want to do that as she said!
But it just too hard! Who can actually take the risk to change something that yourself own also didn't not sure it is right or suitable to you or not! sometime human is just too afraid to make a change, their scare after they change, not one will accept them like last time!

But still, i am searching for the Far Far Away kingdom, if u found it, please tell me! Because it will save my time! I need to do my best for everything for not to regret next time when i rethink about it! Sometime it just too hard for me to do the best, but i will try! Try to remember i still got you behind me! Over you, i can see hope! really!

I am hanging on the bridge! Almost falling down! Since my life is pointless, i think before to let go my hand and just fall down from the bridge! But my friends just save me from doing it! It had bring a lot of effect to me! sometime i think, if my life without them, what will i be today?
I can't imagine because i don't want that to happen in my life! But sometime life is without friends, i need to learn to help myself! not to fall down from the bridge!

I really love my friends, Love them so much! I want to say :
I Heart You All

When the sunset down, my life is end! but i know tomorrow still got sunrise, so i gonna sleep without worrying anything!

I am still searching...........
The Far Far Away Kingdom

END!
RY@ncross23

No comments: