Saturday, September 15, 2007

MC for the day

Today is 14 of September! Also my chemistry and physics 3 paper test! damn boring to study for paper 3! Really don't like to do paper 3! too hard and no idea what to write or do!! So, i am doing my drats during the exam~ walau A, i am really brave leh!! I am really cool leh! during exam do other things! i really can't focus on my exam! It is damn boring!! The drats actually i should do it for long time ago! but i wait until last minutes to do! really damn lazy right?? Not yet tell u all what is the drats i keep on talking about! It is the MC drats that i will be at this night!! AT the Tanglung night!!

I think i am the worst MC of the year! If got the award for the worst MC, i think i'm sure it will be mine! No doubt!! hahaha..... If in a scale of 100 mark, i will give myself 40 mark only because it is really out of my control! Lack of chemistry with my partner, they too nervous. And do not follow my drats! Damn sad lo!

MC, this is the second time i become MC lo! Although it is not really good, but at least i try to do it well! and i think i can do better next time! reallt like the feeling talking at the stage! I think i born to be at stage! I never feel nervous or scare when i at the stage! Really enjoy the feeling of the stage! if got chance, i really want to become MC again! haha..

And i feel a little bit frustration because of something happen! Really don't to talk about it! Tonight i stay one night at joey's house! It not the first time edi! haha.... he is damn cool and nice la!! Now i feel a little bit hungry because i do not eat anything at all since 3.30pm until 3.00am! i mean now lo! Because of buzy and sad lo!

Anyway, it is a good day for me and the trial is still going on! Hope i can focus more in my study but not my friends or lover or blog!it just too much for me lo!
XD

END!!

No comments: