Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sick, Staying at my friend house, Exam

Yesterday damn sick! i felt damn cold during the night! It just i am naked at the north pole! damn cold! I almost can go heaven edi because of the coldness! And i didn't even switch on the table fan! But it still damn cold! I just can't stand it! And i having high fever! And i can't find water at joey house! I just too sick to walk around his house to find water! Then i found a bottle of unknown water and i just take it and drink! but of cos i din touch the neck of the bottle la! Then i eat the medicine i also bring along with me!!!

Morning i follow gim aun home and sleep about an hour at his house!! Then we just doing stupid things! Night i follow his family to meet her sister! walau A, i sit there like stupi cos i do not know a single word about what they say! Cos they are speaking hokkien and i don't hokkien! so i just sit there like a stupid!

Tommoro got exam. i must study for it! haha..... Exam suck ya!!!! Wish me luck la!

END

No comments: