Monday, June 25, 2007

Walk Back Into The Past To See The Future! I'm Lost In The Time Travel!!


The life is like that...

Time just pass by....

Without any warning...

It just don't give us second chance!!

Although we all are regret....

But we can't turn back!!

So, we just can contiune to get wrong!

Sometimes, we don't have choice!

We just can be wrong!

No more second chance!!





I walk back into the past,

To see my future!

But,

I'm lost in the time travel!

Where am i??

I just lost!!

Anyone can help me??

Suddenly, I am just alone!

In an unknow place!

What should i do??





I hear crying!

I see scar!

I feel the bleeding!

It just just full of sadness!!

I'm inside my past!!

My past just like that??





My friends hate me!

i know!

They talk behind me!

I don't mind!

They stab me from the back!

I don't care!

They always try to get rid of me!

I already no more feeling!!





Rain!!

It is raining!!

No!!

It just my tears!!

Can't stop it!

It won't stop!

My heart is crying, bleeding and full of scar!

My past is full of sadness and sorrow!

I am terrible, horrible and vegetable!





Sometimes, i am wondering what am i here?

In this cruel world!

What can i do??

KILL MYSELF??

No!

I am stupid and crazy!!

but i will no do that!

Cos it is silly!





My past is just like that!

How about my future??

Can you see the future?

I can't!

There are no future for me!

Can i try to get what i want?

Sure, but it will be hard!





Sometimes, i feel like i want to runaway!

Just runway!

Wthout thinking anyone, anything again!

Go to a place!

A place that no one know me!

To start my life again!

Just get the memory out of my head!

And get in the new memory!


But,

It just a dream!

A dream that can't be true forever!

But i still hoping!

Haha....

Kinda stupid!!!






I am a stupid person!

But i just like to be stupid!

Because i no need to think many things!

I just want to be happy!


If you want to know your future,

Your just need to walk back into your past!

To see what you done in the past!

Than, your future will just appear like that!

Good Luck to you!


END!!!


BY: RYANCROSS23

1 comment:

Ivy Tan said...

wah wah wahh..
so sad wann.. haiya..
chee leong gor gor..
dun nid to sad de mahh..
be happy ^^