Saturday, June 9, 2007

The ranking of my friends inside my heart

Try to check you name in what number! I just going to write 31 name, so, if u don't see your name, sorry la! Please do not angry o !!! xD It do not mean you not important to me, just the place is limited!!! If you think your name in too low place, sorry again! Because i got too many friends!! But you still important to me!! Everyone i know is my friend, i love all my friends! You all means a lot to me!! Without your guys, i don't know what will i be! I want to say THANK YOU to all my friends!! No you all, than no me !!!!







Top 1 : YAP PAT LIN
Reason- He like my TWINS brother, he always there for me!!


Top 2: TAN GIM AUN
Reason- He is the only one i can trust to tell everything even my password!!


Top 3: LING SIE LEIN
Reason- I know him for almost 10 years lo!!! He is the best person i know!!


Top 4 : LEONG WAI SEONG
Reason- He is my First friend in my secondary school!! He just like my big brother!!


Top 5: YONG WAI KIT
Reason- He is my best friend during my primary school. We are in the same band!!


Top 6: HO WENG HONG
Reason- He is a very nice guy!! Good to friends and he say he is cute?? Dunno lo!!


Top 7: TAN HOOI TENG
Reason- She is the only girl in TOP 10!! I think you all know the reason lo!! xD


Top 8: CHEONG LIK JET
Reason- He is just good!! A good guy who always good to his friends!!!!


Top 9: WAN LYE HENG
Reason- He is a hardworking person!! When we all talk nonsense things, he is doing his math~!!


Top 10: LOW WAI KEE
Reason- I dunno any good things about him!! Just dunno lo!!! Maybe
he love her girl friend more than us!!! That is good ya??


Top 11: CHERYL LEE HUI XIAN
Reason- She is really a nice girl!! Cute, pretty and fun!!! Really enjoy to talk to her!!!!

Top 12: TAN JIA DING
Reason- He is the one who still remember me although we long time no see and he is so kind!!!

Top 13: LOI SEE WEI
Reason- She is a nice girl. I feel happy when talk to her!!! She is just like my sister!!!

Top 14: JOEY CHAN
Reason- Joey is a guy!! I stay at his house three time liao!!! He is a very friendly person!!!

Top 15: BOON JOON SEAN
Reason- I always go home with him!! Last time i am go home just by myself!! It is so lonely!! Now, i no longer a person!!

Top 16: LIM HOONG YAU(JASON)
Reason- He is very good in drawing!! He also look nice, handsome!! He is just good!!! Don't know why, just trust my feeling!!!

Top 17: FONG PUI YAN
Reason- She is a party girl!! But she still can get good result!!! Just want to be like her!! Be a party boy!!! and good in hw!!

Top 18: WATT THENG HON
Reason- He is a good senior!! He know how to take care good of his junior!! And he is the best student in my school!!

Top 19: GOPI
Reason- He is the only one non-chinese in my list!! He is a great person and he is extremely tall! So tall la him!!!

Top 20: WATT HING LUN
Reason- He is okie lo!! He like anime and a warm and nice people!! He is just won't say no to his friends!!!

Top 21: GOW GIN NIN
Reason- She is the only one i speak to when i at my secondary school, cos only we is come from the same school! She help me a lot!!1

Top 22: NG POH YI
Reason- She is good in every subject! She like a god!! I like to copy her work!! HAhahaha.................

Top 23: YONG CHIA YAN
Reason- She is a very funny girl!! Talk to her will never get boring!! She is just straight forward!!

Top 24: TANG POI MAN
Reason- She sit with me when we was in 6B!! So miss the day we had together lo!!!!

Top 25: HAR CHEN LOON
Reason- I same class with him for 3 year at my primary school!! He is just always is the one everyone look at!!

Top 26: NICOLE LEAW
Reason- She is my best friend lover!! Don't know why, she always look so ......... Don't know how to describe the feeling lo! ask her bf!!

Top 27: TAN JIA BAO
Reason- She is just cute lo!!! A Small sister to me!!! She just very kind and always give comment about my blog!!!

Top 28: WENDY FOON
Reason- She is a new friend!! She is friendly and nice! She also having a cute face and warm smile!!! xD

Top 29: SAI KHONG
Reason- He is the first one who give me comment in the cbox!! Thx lo!!! And i like his blog!!!

Top 30: WAYNE
Reason- Very like his blog!! We also like the same artist!! That is nicholas teo!! haha........

Top 31: MICHELLE
Reason- She is the first girl i link into my link list!!

That all for my friends list!!! IF I SPELL WRONG ANYONE NAME, pls let me know!!! okie?? THx lo!!!

No comments: