Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Maybe... sorry??

Today i am really tired! I even sleep at the class!! haiz, what a "good" student!! It is because yesterday i sleep around 2 midnight and i wake up around 5.30 morning! Just sleep around 3 hour only! But i just sleep when no teacher go in to class. Haha...

Today is quite okay lo! Just i felt today very boring! I get all my result already! All just pass and i fail one subject! Very sad! Pass is not my goal! I want to get A1. That is my final goal! But it seem to be so far away, cos i stupid ma! Is very stupid! haha.. What to do? just stupid had become a part of me, a part of my life!

Maybe i should say sorry? why? i also don't know! But i think own Gim Aun a sorry!
Sorry, a word that i say it more than thank you!
Because i am a straight forward person. I say think without pass through my brain! I just say what i want to say only! Than, i will fell so sorry for saying that!
Very stupid and silly right?
but, anyway, sorry lo! Gim Aun!

Miss Pat Lin ya! Hope he will get well soon! and come back to school!!
He like my twins. Just cannot survive without him!!!
Hope we will get into top 10 together lo! xD
Top 10 is no easy to get into lo! I hope we can make it lo!! xP

No comments: