Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sometime i think i .......

Pat Lin four day do not come to school liao! Miss him lo! ?So, i suggest we all go visit him at the hospital because today we all just free and nothing to do after school. But they all just give me alot of rubbish excuse! I am really angry and sad! Stupid man! Why they all just can't take out some time for their friend? People is just like that. I can't blame anyone! But i think if other people suggest, they all sure go!

Haiz, I think i am the problem here! I always feel i am an outsider among my friends! Don't know why, they just give me this kind of feeling! No one ever know or care about what i think, what i say or what i want to do! What to do? I think it because i am very arrogant and stupid!
I also terrible, horrible and vegetable!

Sometime i feel like my friends is better without me! I mean they are better without having me as their friend! Really, they give me this kind of feeling! I think they are much more enjoyor happy without i with them! I really don't mind lo! Just sometime will feel sad only!

You know? Everyday i go back to home, i feel so empty, inside my house just me and the TV! My only friend is the TV only! I really scare lonely, but after all this year, I think 6 year i been like that, i though i already immune to lonely, but i am wrong! I still hate to be alone! But in the school, i still the same, all by myself! Just never got anyone simply just sit down and talk to me! The only person ever do that is just Pat Lin! He never just talk with me in half way and go to talk to other person! Other people alwaysdo that! U see Gim Aun, he never be alone in school, cos everyone like him! He is smart, nice, kind, handsome! People always talk to him!

Because of afraid lonely, i like to go my friends house! People always ask me why i like to go to my friends house! I think i just don't want to be alone! Since primary school until now, i still like to visit my friends house! just like to do that!

okie lo, Saturday i got other camping lo! So xianz!!! Camping again!
I hope no need to go o!! Haiz!
END!!

No comments: