Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Haiz!

Today i get back my physics paper and i find out i fail my first subject in this mid-year exam!! Haiz, what to do?? i too stupid lo!!! My chinese can't get A1, haiz, so sad!! Today is double hurt! Just no a good day for me!! Now i don't know what to do with my terrible result!! It just too far away from the goal i set for this exam! i maybe too stupid to be good lo!!! xP. I facing a lot of problem lately!! If can, i want to runaway from all of that!! haha....... what a dreamer!!
Now i am just going to focus on my study only!! no more playing fool!! So, if i act like silly, i'm sorry first lo!! Because the other me is going to come out!! Don't be surpise when you meet him, i also hate him, but what to do? He is me and i am him!! We are one person!! So, i can't do anything about him!! But i think most of my friends had meet him before, the other me!! so, he really help me a lot!! Hate and love him(i mean me). confuse?? ya, me too!! nevermind la!! you will understand one day! About me and him(i mean the other me). haha... xD

No comments: