Thursday, June 7, 2007

Three day to go

Three more day, my holiday will be finish lo!!! The time passing by me without my notice!! Just hope i can rest more lo!! Now, i no more handphone! i don't know that is good or bad!! I think is both lo!! I am so stupid lo, handphone also can be stole!! The bad is i can't contact with my friend or my friends can't contact me!! But the good side is, no one can disturb me again with the stupid things!! i can use that no one call me to escape from the stupid activity lo!!!! hahaha...........XD. I am still sick lo!! feel so dizzy now!!! Today i go to school for add math extra class!! but i don't think it help!! Although my teacher is one of the author of the text book and she also write reference book for pelangi!! I still can't understand!!! so stupid right!! Having the best teacher but still don't know how to do!!! After finish my class, i go basketball!! Eventhough i am sick lo!!! What to do? For my friends ma!!! First, i don't want to play!! But they just no enough people to make it 5 to 5. So i need to join in lo!!! But thx god, I no need to run, or no, i sure faint already at the basaketball count!! Lik Jet is damn cool man!! only He and Pat LIn call me to get into the game!!! ( they do not know i am sick) I just like Lik Jet as a friend, he is a good friend!!! He really like to play basketball!! He walk to ss4d just for play basaketball lo!! i will not do that lo!!! so, i say he is really cool lo!!!!! okay la,want to rest lo!!so, i end here lo!!!!

1 comment:

johncheong said...

first i 1 to say that my name is LIK JET not LI JET. you don know meh my hobbie is play basketball. you got sick meh look like ok. next time if don't 1 play or tak tahan 1 to pengsan just tell la. i tak akan paksa you to play ma.