Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tired, Angry, Bad luck and Sick

I just come back from the Hell!!! Now i feel like want to died! but no hell pls!!! I am tired, angry, bad luck and sick now!!! The camping is suck!! It is the worst camping i ever go!! THe place, food, people just can describle with one word! That word is " Terrible". I really don't want to talk about that camping!! Now i am sick, having fever!!i really no mood to refresh back my memory about that camping! Maybe next time i will write about it!!!
I not only sick but my handphone is been stole by someone when i am on my way home!! Now i need to buy a new one!! I really PK liao!! My all contact,picture, song is gone!! arg.......................... I want to kick the one who stole my handphone!!!!! Pls la!!!!!!! Give me back my phone!!! I really need my phone and i don't want to buy a new one!!! WTF, i am really don't know what to do!! Help me pls!!!!!! someone,anyone!! I want to cry out loud!!!! haiz, i am stupid lo!!!!!!

No comments: