Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sri Aman Hari Keusahawanan

Today is saturday! School got activity again! Haiz!! Really don't like to go activity! But what to do? If i didn't go, sure get scold!! I arrive at school around 7.20am! Than we started to get the gadget done! We use the whole activity time to do it! haha.... If is kind of good, no need marching!! I really like it!!

Than we have the campfire meeting! It is damn boring and wasting time! I don't know what i am doing there!! Sometime i think they are too stress and give alot of pressure to themself! Actually this kind of things can't be rush!



After the meeting, Me, Cheryl, Joon Sean, Gim Aun, Weng Hong, Hing Lun go to Sri Aman with Theng Hon by his car! Haha... We no need to take LRT and walk lo!! So good! I think we are lucky!!

When we get there already 1.47pm liao!! but there still alot of people!! When i get there, i try to find my friends Poi Man and Yee May! But they find me first! Cos i really can't see them!! Before that, Cheryl say she saw Sai Khong and Wayne! But i am in rush to meet my friends! Too bad i miss the chance to talk to them!! i really want to meet them in personally!!! But too bad i miss it!! Nevermind la, still got chance!!!!

We walk around and find something to play and eat!! It is really fun! I had become the target of the game of throw the tennis ball to hit target make the people to fall down into the water! I become the one who fall inside the water! It was so fun! But too bad my friends just hit it two time only! Six ball but two only hit the target to make me fall down into the water! Too bad and sad, i thought i can get into water six time~!!! Too bad do not bring camera, or not cqan take down the picture at the moment i drop inside the water!!!! ~~~
Than, i got play the 'catching' fish with hand! haha~~ That one is really fun!! Me, Poi Man, Yee May and A girl That i not yet know her name play together!! Four hand get into to basin and catch the small fish!! Haha... it is really fun, they keep on sceaming!!! After that, they want to give us the fish but we don't want!!! Than wa just walk around lo!!!!!

I with my friends(Poi Man and Yee May) most of the time, than i with them again before go back!!! Christine had her leg cramp or don't know what happen! Too bad lo!! I hope she is okay now~~

My school also having HARI K at 7.7.07. Hope anyone want to come, just come lo!!!!

p.s: Thank you Cheryl for fetching me and joon sean! Help me to thanks your mum!!!

No comments: