Sunday, June 17, 2007

THe camp

I just come back from Ulu Langat Perfect Camp! Now is very tired and smell like mud! Haiz, i don't know how to describe this camp! This camp have two part! One is Fun and one is Suck! This is the feeling i having now! But i going to write about the fun part first! haha...

This camp is combine morning and afternoom section perfect! Too bad Cheryl is not going! Haiz, very very sad lo! If she go, i think this camp will become much more fun! Cheryl, why you don't want to go! I am so sad lo! Weng Hong, don't not misunderstand ya! I not like Cheryl ya! She is only my friend o !! So, don't hit me at the school ya!!

I got many friends going to this camp! Like Wai Seong, Yee Ling, Nicole, Jia Bao, Sou Teng, Choo Er and many more!! This is a good because got many girls to talk lo!! But all of them already got lover so i just can be their friend lo!! haha...

This camp activity is quite fun but one of the activity is suck! That one is to test our loyalty to our friends! They say they want to send our three people home for taking the 'drug'. WTF, it just a game right? But they look like so serious! And they really is a good actor! They make us to believe they are really will send them home! Yee Ling is one of the three person! We all try so hard to make them stay like argue with the trainer, stop the car, block the road so the car can't pass! Haha... Some of us even cry including me lo! But i do not cry, just my tears keep coming out from my eyes! I know this is just a test but they are too over! That time i thought Wai Seong will really fight with them! This is really show how strong are our friendship!

Other activity like going to jungle tracking, walk inside the water at 'river'??, holding a long string to make a knot together, Take the punishment together, debat!! Too bad do not have night walk in jungle because of raining! I really like this all activity!!

In this camp, many people had cry! I saw Sou teng and meagan cry! Choo Er also cry! Haiz, i feel really sad when they are crying! It is so touching!!!

Let me ask you something! When is a girl look most pretty and beautiful or elegant?
The answer is when they just come out from the shower! The long and wet hair make them look damn pretty! I like when a girl do not tie up their hair! It look damn pretty! Nicole, Jia Bao, Sou Teng, Michelle, Yee Ling, Choo Er, Meagan and all of them look so pretty especially Nicole and
Michelle! They really look so different! They look like an angel! Damn pretty lo!! Now i only know why Gim Aun like Nicole so much! She is really a nice girl!! Jia Bao also not bad! She also got someone like her! The someone is not me o! For sure! I already got someone i like and i will wait her lo!! xD

Everyone is having alot of different emotional! Me is can see leng lui and so angry for them to play us like that!! Haiz!! hope we can grow after this camp! I really love my friends and care about them so much!! Hope them will happy always! Haha... xD

Sorry for everything!
Sorry for the mistake i make!
Sorry for the word i say!
Sorry for the things i do!
Sorry for the word i write!
Sorry for nothing!
Just sorry!

END~!

No comments: