Sunday, July 6, 2008

X.O.X.O

Halo! Long time no see! Today at last i get my boardband and can use it to get online! But i just can't install the messenger,i don't know what problem! And i am very piss. Today i went to sunway pyramid to sign up for the maxis boardband. I wearing very simple because i thought it just taking not long time but my mum want top shopping and i need to carry the modem all the way! Thanks god that i do not meet anyone at there! but i am happy cos i am waiting for so long for this!

I changed my blog name to X.O.X.O. And i love it! Ok,let talk about my school! lately alot activity having in my school! Sport day that i having alot of fun and get a chance to hang out with friends after sport day. Hari kantin at Sri Aman is fun because meet back some old friends! Then, i meet with Ryan during at the chemistry department! And i do not get the president for form 6 council but it is okay for me!

And thats all now!

Seeking, having and drying

X.O.X.O Ryan L

No comments: