Monday, July 14, 2008

What Do You Think About Me?

What do you think about me? But first let me write about what do i think about myself! I do like to talk but to my friends only. I do like to take picture, with different pose! (call me poser)then, i do have extreme personality such as i can be very active or very passive! I can be very talkative or damn quiet! Then, i think i am good looking! At least i think i am! And now i heard you are laughing at me! And that all i think! Let see what my friends think abour me! ( Copy directly from my friendster profile)

Let start with my old friends:

My primary school friends:

Wai Kit:
hmm.....sometimes friendly...sometimes not.....talkative when talking to someone u know and quiet when u meet someone you don't know......have to be more socialize lah:)....

Gin nin:
Hihi,my fren that i know since primary school.hehehe..ehm,u r a good friend..sometime quite funny..is better if u can be more confident..and decisive..i dun know what else to write ler..hehe..feel glad to know u since primary school and have u as my friend..lets JIA YOU!!!:-)

My secondary school friends(SMK Kelana Jaya):

Chia Yan:
u r some time cool cool de!if u like to do something u will not care no one!you like to fight with other[mouth]!until other surrender!!hahaha!!!

Woon Siang:
emmmm....You?? Nothing to say ....hahahaha....u r a blur guy lo!!!!you are a guy like to show off lo!!!!bt dun show until others ppl nt shuang lo...actually u can do as well in everythings....i hope u can do ur best!!!!!!!dun give up oh!!!!!!!!

Poh Yi:
What I think about you ahh....hmm....Well,the 1st time I saw u was form 4..when I changed school and class to 4A...the 1st impression u gave me was a blurperson!haha..but you are friendly to me la~n the way u speak is quite interesting aswell...kakaka...hmmmm.....what else ya~?oh ya,you are a hardworking person as well..anyway~if anything happen in the future,juz let u know that..=YOU'RE MY FRIEND=Our friendship will last for eternity!

Wai Kee:
erm...make it long you say?ok la~
you
are
my
friend
~long neh? XDpai seh..one word to describe.. i like to call this guy follow me go dinner de ^^

Jia Bao:
heyy chee leong daddy !hmmm. what can i say about u ?when i first saw u , my first impression on u was u were friendly, and quite a unique person, as in quite different from other people, have your own style. Hmm, besides that, i think u're quite straight forward too. Lastly, I'm glad that i know u ! haha. take care ! (:

Gim Aun:
Erm hi friend.. wan me to describe bout u?? Okok..First of all i knew u since form 2 .. yea when i was first in KJ.. errr.. tat time i found u quite 'chuan' de actually... But as i know u r a nice guy.. treat ur frens very good... and aso Themost impressive thing bout u.. YOU ARE A VERY DETERMINE GUY.. u shud noe wat im saying... u will try very hard for the thing u wanted it to be... Overall as ur fren i gv u errrr 90 marks la... enough rite?? hehe... and thanks for all those memories... Rmmb last time.. i mean those happy things la.. forget the sad stuff k?? And dun forget to forgive me as well... ok?? So we are best buddy forever.. aren't we?? see ya!! and ya... u said wan to tk the pic.. see 1 day got chance or nt la.. ~FRIENDSHIP FOREVER~

Cheryl:
hmm..friendly
friendly
n friendly
don't know what to type..all i know is you are very friendly!

Hing Lun:
u?hmm..friendly?
very straight when saying a topic xD
clever..kind..yeng..lolz

Kar Tzun:
you ar??i don't know how to say you leh....erm....
friendly...helpful....handsome...clever....kindly. ...cool....
tat all for my describe...

Lye Heng
k lor.. here it goes..ur a responsible guy, whu always takethings seriously..most of de times.a free type of guy who doesnt like to take orders from anyone, especially from friends.. a very unique thing bout you ^^ermm.. sometimes alone around by urself..no offence but sometimes ur a bit too sensitive .no offence ya.. errm, a person who always think before u act. loves hangin out with friends.not realy talkative but consider ok ok. =)a kind and gentleman guy as well..k. tats all lor i want to write.enough??

Nicole
Erm actually i don't really know what can i describe about you.Maybe just a few words i can say la..Err, You will be very insist to get what you want and you are a nice guy but honestly sometimes you are annoying. lolz. i didnt mean to offend you.Just being honest. I think this is what you want your friends to comment about. A sincere comment. Sorry and See you. =).


SMK Taman Sea:

Michelle:
Heys. Lols. erm. I think you are a great person, helpful, willing to sacrifice your reputation by helping your class to act as a homo.
LOL..I'm sure you are a great friend as well.
You just need to be calm sometimes when you're trying to talk (:

Joselyn:
lol.. you are friendly.. kind... u caring for everyone... you always smile and never show your sad face to me before.. this makes me think that you are really a cheerful guy which able to bring alots of fun time to frens.. is nice to be ur fren... hope our friendship will last long... =)
Overall, you're good. Hehe.

Chong De:
Haha Chee Leong since u said so... I'll be honest then.
you ar brave because you dare to take on the challenge, i.e, u dare to compete with michelle for the presiedent post, dare to act as a homo on stage together with me, and I really appreciate what u have done for the class =)Sometimes when sim wuei is not around, you are quite quiet. It seems that u wont ask me even if u dont understand~ u r just quiet in class without 'Sim' card.I still need more time to know more abt u, to write more abt u. Sry if I didnt say anything polite much...Cya in sch on monday! take care ^_^

Su Faye:
chee leong is a very good friend. Hes a real nice guy with a sense of humour. right? lol. he never fails to make u smile and the best thing i like about him is that hes a very concerned friend who cares about u. i mean all his friends. He likes to go out alot as well. tsk tsk.. Hes a great guy to talk to. Very friendly. And lastly hes gay! hahaha joking =) Ure a great dude. See you at school real soon!

Jessica
here's ur testimonial, will try try to make it long k.
Got to know this guy only like mayb 2 months ago? A crazy walker man .. can keep walking and walking n walking, 30min walk to spyramid is NOT near!! Your are one GREAT ACTOR!! haha ... puting ur acting skills in class and out of class. At first I thought ur those nerdy nerdy studious type but turns out well you like to talk talk n gossip gossip hahaha. I don't know what else to say la... may we talk more? n gossip more? hee hee hee
love urself,Jessica C.

Other( ie,Work palce,online or other school friends):

Ryan Lem
To be quite frankly, I don't really know a lot of you.
But I do know you as a friendly person, one that'll help others with a genuine heart and not seek any repayment.
Other than that, I also find you simple- simple in terms of just being yourself.
I also find that you're someone who always keep your feet on the ground stay true;
one that'll keep improving yourself. =)
It's pretty amazing to me though, that you're one of the first people to ever add me here in F'ster and still keep in touch with each other. =)
Like I said, I don't know much about you.
So those are all I can, in my position, say. =)
I'm sure there are more great things about you.
Take care!

Zon(Kuan Yoong):

*HaHa*
*LoNg TiMe DiNt SeE u ReAdY LeH**
DaMn MiSs U dE LoLx**
Emm**U vErY gD aR**U vErY fRiEnDLy**
Emm**I feeL u OsO vErY LoYaLtY aNd RiGhTeOuSnEsS*
*CoZ wHeN v WoRk TaT tImE u aLwAyS hELp Me*
*U hELp mE aLoT** ^^ **I vErY tHx U LeH*
*I kNow U nOt LoNg TiMe**HaHa**
So MaYbe U gOt SuM bAd ThInG i OsO dOnO LoLx**
BuT i feeL u VeRy Gd LoLx** ^^
**ZoN zOn*

Wendy:
chee leong is a great guy.
Knew him since last year during SMKKJ's carnival i guess. :D
he's super uber nice and friendly to everyone..hmm..everyone he ok with?
haha..and then..people thought he's my bf coz i hang half a day of my hari kantin with him. =.=
and yeah..he's my senior from primary school too. :D "faith" laa..hahahaha

Zhen Yong(Nicholas):
ermmm.. u very friendly lo and a good frenz, when working that time i bully u, u also nothing.. still got wat le?? i also dunno..

(Not yet finish! going to edit it when i get the other comment)

No comments: